For some reason, a lot of women are hopelessly attracted to bad boys: the kind of guy who measures his success in love according to how many women he can seduce. It doesn’t matter how many he hurts, he’s never satisfied, since women are his biggest weakness.Falling into a bad boy’s trap can be very tempting, because the beginning of the relationship is so intense: the phone calls, the sweet little love notes, romantic dinners, flowers, and whispered sweet-nothings that would melt the hearts of even the wisest women.
I want you to tell me if you’ve ever fallen under a bad boy’s spell, and how it turned out. Tell me how he seduced you. Let us know about it, so your experience can be an example for other women.
At the end of the week, after I’ve read all your stories, I’ll give you the key to protecting yourself from these bad boys, and I’ll tell you what you can do if you’re already involved with one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment