Every week you will find a new post here, and you will have the opportunity to express your opinion and experiences with other woman. After reading your comments, I will also give you my opinion and advice. ~Maria Marin

.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired of Being Single?

The easiest way to attract someone is by showing them that you don’t need them to fulfill your life because you are happy with yourself.  The opposite sex wants to see this in a person.

I want to hear back from your opinions from all my “single” friends that haven’t found the love they have been looking for.  Hope you don’t think there is a lack of great men.  What do think is holding you back or stopping you from finding love?  Are you tired of looking? I would like you to share your experiences in seeking the “love” of your life.  Let me know of your insecurities, fractions and questions. I am ready to motivate you!

2 comments:

  1. Well I have a question I have never been in love. I have only heard negative things about falling or being in love. Im currently in a relationship and he tells me he is in love with me and I do not know if I feel the same for him. This may be due to the manner in which our relationship was built. I'm 15 younger than him, he is currently getting divorced but we have to keep our relationship secretive because my parents would never approve of me being with a 37 year old man who has been divorced now twice. I do like him but for some reason i want to be pragmatic and i think that we might not last because of our age gap. I feel i am pushing him away from me because I don't want to get my heart broken or break my parents hearts when they find out about us. What do you think I should do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Maria Marin, me gusta mucho tu programa y no me lo pierdo todos los domingos por la super estrella. A mi en lo personal me gusta aconsejar a los demas y por eso estoy llendo a la escuela para ser un consejero. Soy un hombre tengo 22 anos y estoy enamorado de mi mejor amiga. Bueno en realidad conozco a mi mejor amiga desde high school cuando teniamos aproximadamente 14 anos y ahora los dos tenemos 22 anos. Todos estos anos he sido un cobarde por que nunca me atrevi a declararle lo que siento por ella. Yo tengo la sensasion de que ella tambien sentia algo por mi aunque los dos somos iguales de penosos. lol. Tenemos los mismos intereses y cuando estamos juntos nos llevamos muy bien. Hace unos pocos meses le dije q la queria y que estoy enamorado de ella desde hace tiempo ella al principio no supo que decir y me decia que por que le hacia esto. Ella despues dijo que no queria perder la amistad que teniamos y que era mejor seguir siendo amigos. Yo acepte aunque despues como alos dos meses ella empezo a tener novio y es su primer novio q ha tenido. Al mismo tiempo ella junto con su familia se cambiaron de ciudad y apesar de todo nos seguiamos biendo ya que tenemos los mismos amigos. Nadie mas que yo y ella supimos sobre esto.Despues jamas volvimos a comentarlo entre nosotros tampoco. Su novio me cae muy bien y hasta amigos nos hemos hecho. Apesar de todo yo no puedo dejar de pensar en ella y he tratado de salir con otras personas pero la verdad no dejo de pensar en ella. Ahora ya tengo como un mes sin verla por que trabajamos y vamos a la escuela y luego vivemos como una hora de diferencia y ahora mas la estrano. Q hago para sacarla de mi mente y corazon. Por favor aconsejame. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete

Chat With Maria